Sunday, June 16, 2013

2,002 people have viewed this poster

                                                                                      Wendy Kurchak 2013


I created this poster with a photo I took across the street from a 16th century hospice in the Bavarian town Landsberg am Lech. I clipped the inspiring quote by A.Sachs from the Calgary Herald newspaper sometime this past month.

I posted the piece on the Death Cafe Facebook page in my role as a volunteer contributor. I`m so pleased that over 1,100 people viewed this poster in less than 24 hours. 

I hope it inspires life changes which is the founding principle of Death Cafes: to increase an awareness of death with a view of helping people make the most of their (finite) lives.

The next Calgary Death Cafes are September 22nd and October 23rd. To register, please email me at yycdeathcafe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment