Saturday, March 23, 2013

May 12 Special Day for Death Cafe



Hi Everyone,

I just want to give you all a “heads-up” that May 12 is not only Calgary’s Encore Death Café, but also Mother’s Day.

If you would like to move your Death Café date to June 9th for this reason, please let me know so that I can save you a spot on the 9th.

In the meantime, I’m looking forward to Calgary's ENCORE Death Cafe!

In the meantime, I would like to share with you a couple of articles about ‘green burials’  – have you heard of them before? What are your thoughts about an environmentally friendly burial?



Thought-provoking, isn’t it?

Something you might want to discuss further at a Death Café.

Until then, take care.
Warmly
Wendy Kurchak
CT(Certified Thanatology) B.Ed. B.MusA. DipEd(Guidance) DipN(Nursing)

No comments:

Post a Comment